Jacqueline B. Kaleel
Lawyer, Kaleel and Associates
Jacqueline B. Kaleel’s expertise as an attorney spans both commercial and residential real estate transactions, in addition to resolving complex issues dealing with real property. Throughout her practice, she has handled a wide range of cases and transactions involving developers, municipalities, lenders, businesses, and individuals. Her extensive experience in real property matters allows her to provide council and assistance to clients on challenging and nuanced legal matters.
In addition to her work in real property, Jacqueline also assists with handling the administration of decedents’ probate assets, and she has also spent a great deal of time researching and arguing novel case law.
To give back to her legal community, Jacqueline has presented at the Palm Beach County Real Property Committee seminar. She also volunteers for her alma mater, the University of Miami School of Law, as a study coach for students preparing for the Florida Bar Exam.
Outside of her legal work, Jacqueline serves on the Boynton Beach YMCA Board of Directors and works together with the YMCA to provide community programs which strengthen healthy bodies, spirits, and minds. She also serves on various committees within the organization.
Areas of Practice:
- Real Property
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami, LL.M. in Real Property Development
- University of Miami, J.D.
- The Ohio State University, B.S.B.A., Accounting
Professional Memberships and Organizations:
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar (Member, RPPTL Section)
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Committee
- Agent for Attorneys Title Insurance Fund
Civic and Charitable Activities
- South Palm Beach County YMCA
- Magnolia Society / Bethesda Hospital Foundation
- Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- The Ohio State University Alumni Association